Monday, September 30, 2013

Giovanni Cosmetics Dtox System Purifying Facial Cleanser Step 1 -- 7 fl oz ( Multi-Pack)

D:Tox System,Face Clnsr - 7 Oz, 2 PackParaben free and phthalate free is an absolute must for me when choosing a facial cleanser. Not only does Giovanni make such products, but this facial system keeps my face clean, clear and healthy. Great service from the seller as well!

I was really excited to get this because, from the bottle, it didn't smell too stong and I LOVE Giovanni products. First of all, the texture of the cleanser is good and thick. Secondly, you can get a good lather and it gets makeup off quite nicely. However, it was so strong it caused me to have a severe headache that slid into a migraine. If you don't mind strong fragrances in your lotions and washes, this product is great. If you are sensitive to smells like me, be aware that this is pretty intensively perfumed.

Buy Giovanni Cosmetics Dtox System Purifying Facial Cleanser Step 1 -- 7 fl oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment