Sunday, September 29, 2013

Keracare Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner 8oz Combo Set !!!

Keracare Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner 8oz Combo Set !!!I love this product, I started going to this salon near my home, the salon carried this brand Kera Kare. I have been searching for a while now for a good shampoo and conditioner, so I brought the items and have love them ever since. The only thing that I did not like was the price that the salon sold them for, I have been looking for this set for a while and came across it on Amazon, I was shocked and jump at the chance and brought it off line. Now when I looked at online it said nothing about it was for color treated hair in the discription of the product, it only said KeraCare Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set. So I was ok I am going to get it. Now that it has been shipped, it says on the bottle for color treated hair, I dont have color treated hair. So I feel that the company should make this known in the discription for all customers to see before they buy and receive the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment