Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - 60Ml

Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - 60MlI used this before, then switched back to the domestic brand in the blue bottle. This is 2% Keto versus 1% Keto for domestic. I tried it again when the 1% was not clearing my dandruff as well. I find this works much better to clear dandruff and keep it away. Its a little pricey, but worth it. This is a UK version made by a reputable pharma co. There are some cheaper asian versions, which I have not tried.

It stops itching and dandruff dead right after the first application. It is better than anything out there. Nothing helped me until I found this specific Nizoral. You only need a very small amount about the size of an American quarter coin. Leave it for 4-5 minutes and rinse it off. I use it once a week. 1 small bottle will last for several months. No more itching and flaking.

Buy Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - 60Ml Now

For all of the ignorant Americans like myself who were raised in the 70's and failed to completely embrace the metric systemthere is very little in the bottle. When I order this, I was fully aware that there are 5 ml in a teaspoon so this bottle holds only 12 teaspoons! Had I bothered to really think about this I would have realized that 12 teaspoons at this cost is no better than the bottles on ebay for $90 with a much larger quantity.

Oh well, maybe J & J US will get their act together and people will not have to resort to searching the world for products!

Read Best Reviews of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - 60Ml Here

To my fellow customers...I have used Nizoral for years...the American product, which is blue in color and has .5 percent kenoconazole. The product shipped by this company is red in color, and supposedly contains twice the strength, i.e. 1.0 kenoconazole. I am not a chemist...I have not analyzed this product, but I can tell you it it more watery, and less effective than the American product I have used for years. Frankly, it was a waste of my time and money to buy it.

Just thought I would warn other Nizoral starved customers before they spend their hard earned money.

Want Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - 60Ml Discount?

I have been using this product for a year now and I'm very pleased with the result. Pricey but worth it!

Just a note that during the initial use you will probably need to use daily or every other day but once the issue has stabilized you should be able to gauge the frequency of use. Not everyone is the same so I will defer that on your judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment