Thursday, October 31, 2013

Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce

Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 OunceI bought this product and its fantastic! I actually can't wait to use it and the end of the day! It makes your skin feel so clean and smooth! I have an apricot scrub I use first, and then I use this, then finally I use some lotion and my skin feels amazing!

I was hoping that it would clear up my blackheads, but it hasn't really. But no other pimples or blackheads have popped up since I started using it!

There is a great genaric version at Walmart Equate Creamy Facial Cleanser. It is about 2.97$ about 3 dollars less this this, So since Im cheap I go with the Equate. Both work amazing!

I started using this face cleaner when I was in high school. I had a lot of acne with fair, oily skin, so I would always stray towards specifically 'acne fighting' cleansers. I had lots of issues with other cleansers drying out my skin, the acid causing irritation and further redness, and little success with acne treatment. My mom finally took me to a dermatologist which prescribed antibiotics, a benzoic acid topical ointment, and BC. The benzoic ointment instructions recommended a non salicylic acid face wash to reduce irritation. A friend of mine recommended the neutrogena brand which I had shyed from because it was a little pricy for me, but I heeded her advice. I searched for a non acidic, non oily cleanser, non mature-skin cleanser and picked out this one.

The cleanser is awesome, the light creamy texture is much easier to control than liquidy pump-bottle cleansers, which I really appreciate. It has a great smell and a slight refreshing tingle(not the sting of acidic washes). And it works wonders for my skin. Somehow, it manages to even my complexion so that I look better than when I used foundation/powder with other cleansers, even though I don't use a toner. My skin has becomed more and more healthy now that I no longer wear daily foundation. It leaves skin soft, with no oily residue, and there is no drying effect. My acne went away also, though I was on other treatments as well (and it has stayed away). Between growing out of teenage acne and this cleanser, my skin is now very even-toned, my pores have shrank, and the only redness is a natural blush on my cheeks. My only complaint would be that the tube design makes it a troublesome to get all the cleanser out of the tube, however, I will be using this cleanser until it is discontinued.

Buy Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce Now

I first purchased this product because I wanted a cleanser in a squeeze tube so that I could easily use it at the gym. Pumps are hard to "close" so that they don't accidently pump into my gym bag. I also wanted a cream cleanser because after I turned 40 skin dryness in my face became more of an issue even though I make sure to drink plenty of water. I also purchased it for the price. I didn't even notice that the packaging read "oil free". I typically don't buy oil free cleansers because I want more oil in the cleanser to moisturize my skin.

Well, don't let "oil free" fool you. Deep Clean does not dry out my skin. It works as well as cream cleansers that use the word "moisturizing" on their package.

As of 01/06/2012 Amazon listed this product as costing $5.74 for 7 ounces ($0.82 per ounce) and $19.77 for 21 ounces ($0.94 per ounce). It does not make sense to me that the cost per ounce for buying in bulk (the three pack which comes to 21 ounces) is MORE than the cost per ounce for buying a single unit. Buying in bulk usually means saving money. I will be hitting the "1 pack" button when I order and then once the item is in my cart I will increase the quantity. I will not be hitting the "3 pack" button.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce Here

I have been using this product for several years. The last time I tried to find it, it seemed that it had been discontinued, which was very disheartening. This is great for women over 50 who have started to get dry skin and light wrinkling. I'm 73 and it keeps my wrinkles at bay. My friends tell me I could pass for late 40's. I don't have any crows feet and my skin is very smooth. I always use a moisturizer, which is Pond's Dry Skin cream. I hope no one catches on that this product (Pond's) is every bit as good as the astronomically priced skin creams.

Want Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, 7 Ounce Discount?

I've been using this product for over 5 years. I work in the entertainment industry and constantly get compliments from makeup artists about my skin tone. This product works great for me.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment