Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chelsea Flowers Perfume by Bond No. 9 for women Personal Fragrances

Bond No. 9 Chelsea Flowers By Bond No. 9 For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 0zI spotted this fragrance on a friend's dressing table and asked her if this was the new fragrance she had been wearing. She let me have a little spritz and I fell love with it! So happy to have found it on Amazon. My new "fav". I get compliments all the time . Itis soft and subtle.

I was first introduced to this fragrance while on a business trip with a male coworker, who was buying this for his wife. He purchased this at a big name department store for about $240. I loved the perfume so much, but not the price. When I got home I searched for it on Amazon and was delighted to find it at the offered price, over $100 less than the big name department store! It is my new favorite fragrance. I wear it every day, and get so many compliments. I will be purchasing my next bottle here in the near future.

Buy Chelsea Flowers Perfume by Bond No. 9 for women Personal Fragrances Now

Great perfume at a great price.have a few of these scents and looking to expand my collection. Will be buying more!

Read Best Reviews of Chelsea Flowers Perfume by Bond No. 9 for women Personal Fragrances Here

Got this for my Mom and she loves it! When I was smelling the various Bond's at Saks every female customer that came to the counter mentioned that was one of their favs. It's one of the original 16 scents Bond created. Like most Bonds it lasts all day, so well worth the money, and especially finding it super cheap here on Amazon.

Want Chelsea Flowers Perfume by Bond No. 9 for women Personal Fragrances Discount?

Got this for my wife and she loves it. It smells great on her skin and last all day long.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment