Sunday, December 1, 2013

Annemarie Borlind System Absolute Facial Cleanser

Annemarie Borlind System Absolute Facial CleanserI've been using the line of Borlind Absolute for several years and I have not found anything to compare with it. It truly does what it claims: reduces lines, refines pores, firms and tones the skin and somehow keeps new lines from forming. I DO USE the toner after the cleanser and then the day cream and eye wrinkle cream and in the evening the same process but with the night cream. Borlind also has a line called Naturoyale for more mature skin and I've found their eye cream to be AMAZING! That line is very expensive so I haven't tried them all as yet. I highly recommend Borlind, they use the best of everything and are consistent. Their web site gives you a list of ingredients in all products and they have wonderful customer service that can help with questions or concerns. .

No comments:

Post a Comment