Monday, December 30, 2013

Mini Towelettes Mixed 20 Wipes

Mini Towelettes Mixed 20 WipesI first purchased these @ Whole Foods. They cost less here. They smell divine so my children will use them, they're not to strong and use benzalkonium chloride to sanitize. I love the fact that they use organic grapefruit (lavender, or peppermint) oil for the fragrance as opposed to just "fragrance" which when undefined, may not always be safe or good for you. They also contain vitamin E & Aloe Vera leaf juice. My favorite scent is grapefruit, it's very refreshing. Peppermint is refreshing though may be to strong for children as it has a slight cooling/tingling sensation, though it's also good for increasing aleartness plus they're great pick me ups for long stressful days. Lavender is known to be calming & soothing, so I tend to use these with the children at night.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment