Friday, January 31, 2014

Abba Moisture Scentsation Shampoo and Conditioner

Abba Moisture Scentsation Shampoo and ConditionerI'm a male 35 male with normal hair that has thinned a bit as I've aged, but I' not balding or anything. My hair isn't real thick anymore though. I got a sample of this conditioner that came with another hair product I ordered. I liked it so much I had to buy this 33 ounce big bottle of conditioner and shampoo!

It smells super minty and makes your head tingle, love it. The best part is when you dry your hair it falls perfectly with no residue on it. It will feel like silk when you wash out the conditioner. Other conditioners made my hair feel and look weighed down like it was coated too heavily, but not this stuff. It is awesome and worth every penny!

I've bought all kinds of great products and given lots of 4 star reviews, but this is the 1st 5 star review I've ever given. That should say it all right there...

No comments:

Post a Comment