Thursday, January 30, 2014

B. Kamins AHA+BHA Gommage-2 oz.

B. Kamins AHA+BHA Gommage-2 oz.The rep at Sephora suggested it when I was looking to replace my Khiels microdermabrasion scrub.

I am in my 20s, I have good skin but I don't clean my face on a regular basis since I have fairly good skin. Every now and then though, the stress gets to me and I get some tiny zits that don't quite go away and are too small to pop. I did the cleanser and zit medicine with no results.

After one use with this I noticed my skin was much clearer and my T-zone was almost cleared. Super happy with the results.

UPDATE

This helps liven up the skin and make it feel young. If you have clogged pores don't use this exclusively , I suggest treating it with a tea tree oil mask in the shower (letting it sit for the 10-15 minutes) or steam your face with tea tree oil in it to really open up the pores. Don't forget to splash some cold water, toner and acne medicine afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment