Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Ultra-Moisturising Hand TherapyA friend of mine bought me this lotion (CITRON HONEY & CORIANDER) for my b-day. I was hesitant at first, because the smell was a little herby and spicy for my taste. Yet once I tried it on, it really invigorated my senses--and I just fell in love with the scent!

The scent is fresh and incredibly fragrant--warm honey notes with lemon and coriander spice. I love how it softens the skin--supple and smooth--with no grease! In fact, it's similar to another product I thoroughly enjoy all year round: Bath & Body Works C.O. Bigelow Ginger Mentha Body Lotion No. 1320 10 oz. Another warm and spicy scent that smells like flowers. I get lots of compliments for both, and they do nourish dry skin, nails, and cuticles.

Highly, highly recommended!!!

This is the best on the go handcream for winter. My skin gets really dry and while I put on emollient cream in the evening and try and drink tons of water, I get cracks and chapped skin. To the rescue is this great product. The scent is light and not overbearing and it really does soak into your skin not greasy at all.

Buy Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy Now

I live in Colorado at 8300 ft. of elevation. In the winter the air is very dry .Humidity drops below 10% for months at a time. This is the only product that really worked.

Read Best Reviews of Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy Here

My mother gave me this lotion and it truly is hand therapy...I keep it on my bedside table and apply it each evening, plus any other time I am in that area of the house. The Citron Honey & Coriander scent is wonderful, not too spicy or citrus. It smells fresh and invigorating.

Best of all, this lotion isn't greasy. I can apply it and it soaks in quickly. My hands feel soft and moisturized, but I am able to keep using my computer and other appliances without worrying about grease.

I plan on buying another tube of this to keep on my desk at work; it's fantastic.

Want Crabtree & Evelyn Citron - Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy Discount?

I think Crabtree and Evelyn has found the world's best moisturizing ingredients. This lotion leaves my hands feeling soft and supple for hours. I have other lotions that make my hands feel great for about 10 minutes. This one really does the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment