Friday, January 31, 2014

Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Cream - 7.2 oz

Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Cream - 7.2 ozThis is a creamy cleanser that is truly gentle. I have very sensitive skin that overreacts, and it can also be very dry. This is a lotion type cleanser and my skin does not feel dry and tight at all after using it. It feels refreshed, clean, soothed and moisturized. Exuviance is pricey, and it doesn't necessarily work miracles on my skin but ever since using the products I don't want to use anything else. I use this with the soothing toner which is really nice too. Both the cleanser and the toner leave my skin soft and smooth.

this product is really creamy and smells great. it is a really gentle cleanser that leaves your face feeling smooth and moisturized after you use it. i wouldnt recommend this product for acne prone skin, however if your at the anti aging stage of your life, then this is your new best friend. all the other exuviance are great too......they have night and day moisturizers....toners....the whole lot.....

Buy Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Cream - 7.2 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment