Friday, January 31, 2014

Tisserand: All Over Skin Wash Liquid, Tea Tree & Grapefruit 8.4 oz

Tisserand: All Over Skin Wash Liquid, Tea Tree & Grapefruit 8.4 ozI have spent my entire life trying to find a face/ body wash that would actually work at making my skin feel clean but not dry, not make me breakout, and also not irritate my skin. I bought this online on a whim one day when I was feeling particularly desperate, and I am so happy I did. This has become my favorite product ever. It works wonderfully, cleans without drying out, has a fantastic consistency and smells great too. I really love washing my face with this morning and night.

It literally ended my really bad breakouts after a few weeks, and although I still get a pimple here and there, I just dab some pure tea tree oil on it and it's gone really quickly.

I have been using this every day for both a face and body wash for almost 6 months now, and love it so much. I really hope they never stop making it, because I have never used anything that comes anywhere close to being as amazing as this is.

A friend of my fiance's recommended tea tree oil facewashes for the prevention of breakouts. We tried one and liked it, but it smelled and was a runny liquid that was difficult to use. I bought this at Ulta, thinking he would prefer this to his bar soap. As it turns out, this works better than any other FACE wash we have ever tried. Added bonus it smells like something from a spa! We use this solely as a face wash, as it is not moisturizing enough for a body wash. I don't know if it works well for serious acne, but I do know it works better for me than all the top acne products out there, for the occasional breakout, and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth and smelling great!

Buy Tisserand: All Over Skin Wash Liquid, Tea Tree & Grapefruit 8.4 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment