Thursday, February 27, 2014

Natural Cleansing Pads w/Tea Tree Oil by Desert Essence - 50 Pads

Natural Cleansing Pads w/Tea Tree Oil by Desert Essence - 50 PadsHaving suffered from hormonal adult acne for some time and feeling insecure, not confident, and unattractive, I have tried numerous products to help eliminate or even reduce the problem and frequency of outbreaks. I came across an article that stated that the majority of ALL acne comes from dying mites that live in your bed and sadly take up residence on your face. They come out in the wee-hours of the night, crawl about 4 inches to mate, then crawl back to their cave, your pores, from which they came. Not having a digestive tract, they die in your pores, decay, and release a bacterium that cause an intense immune/inflammatory response, thus causing acne. Further readings had suggested that Tea Tree Oil and Lavender kills this bacteria due to its anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. So, I purchased some oil to use in the shower on my hair and body and these pads for my face during the day. Almost instantly after using these pads, I could tell an immediate difference. I also purchased some Neutrogena Nightly Stress Control Acne pads but what I found was I would use the Neutrogena pads first, then use these pads, and because these pads are more coarse and fibrous, you could see all the oil dirt and debris that the OTHER pads left behind! I am thrilled with this product, have seen real, incredible results in a short amount of time, and they use a lot of natural ingredients, oils, and herbs. It doesn't sting and because these pads are real nice and coarse, they act as a microdermabrasion without scratches and really cleans all the grit and grime from your face. In reality, no one can take a shower every time, multiple times during the day, when they feel oily and dirty, but using these at lunch and in the evening makes you feel clean and renewed. Perfect for oily skin types and acne ridden faces. I highly recommend this product and is the best I have ever used for acne treatments. The only down-side for me, personally, is I hate the smell of Tea Tree Oil, it is not a sweet feminine fragrance and I really do not want people to associate the scent with me because it is strong and earthy. But this is just a personal preference. In addition, I would consider this product uni-sex, almost favoring males however because of the earthy smell, but the results are so extreme, that this is something I can easily overcome and is worth a clean and clear complexion that bolsters my confidence and attractiveness!

UPDATE:

I ran out of pads and did not get around to ordering a new pack for about 2 weeks, (school, work, and other responsibilities), my acne came back with a vengeance. After ordering more (many many packs) after the first application it's like my acne just shrunk, just wiped away. This product it unbelievable! Forget Roc, forget Oil of Olay, Loreal, and all the others, this gets rid of more dirt, more oil, more acne, more lines, more dead skin cells, and makes me look younger, no joke. I've never loved a product as much as this as far as beauty, cleansers, or aesthetics. And it's all natural, I mean ALL natural. My skin feels clean, and smooth, unlike anything I have ever felt with any other product; no residue, no stickiness, and not overly dry and tight (even though I don't mind that feeling). I use it when I wake up, at lunchtime, and before I go to bed, one pad, three times a day. You'll notice the difference after using just 1 pad, I promise, no stinging, no burning (even in open blemishes), again the smell is strong (earthy, tea tree oil) but completely irrelevant because it works wonderfully.

this product contains alcohol, which is terrible for your skin. Especially sensitive or dry skin. Not recommended. It is also very strong near nose & eyes. I almost can't breathe when using it.

Buy Natural Cleansing Pads w/Tea Tree Oil by Desert Essence - 50 Pads Now

No comments:

Post a Comment