Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle

Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce BottleI tried a 'tester' of this product at gift shop and liked it so much I decided to order if. Apparently very popular and hard to keep in stock as the gift shop was sold out! It's a fabulous fragrance although the smell did not particularly remind me of Eucalyptus or anything else not sure what, but it's divine. I did not immediately love the fragrance but did notice that the scent tends to change and deepen after several minutes of wear. Long lasting, I could still smell it on my hands after washing my hands. The lotion has a thicker viscosity, more like cream than lotion not at all watery, it's nice and creamy and thick. I would love to have the entire line. I think Thymes used to make a shampoo and conditioner but have not been able to find it. If you like spa scents this is the one! This one will definitely be a staple in our home.

I would love to know if anyone has tried the body spray fragrance and if it smells like the lotion and lasts as long.

The bottle of lotion came in a nice box that was completely crushed due to poor packing. As hard as I tried, I never detected a eucalyptus smell. It smelled of "Old Lady"!

Buy Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle Now

GREAT fragrance--everytime I wear it, my husband comments on "how nice I smell", he loves the fragrance and says it smells clean. Thank you for your product.

Read Best Reviews of Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle Here

While I love many of The Thymes fragrances (including my recent fav, Frasier Fir), the scent I have loved for years and used religiously is Eucalyptus. The Thymes lotion is not too heavy or thick (and not greasy), but is also not too water-y or thin. I think of it as the perfect weight "body" lotion, something good for use on your hands just after a wash, or on your body after a shower. My favorite product is the Eucalyptus shower gel, as it smells heavenly and opens my sinuses! Please note, The Thymes Eucalyptus body lotion is NOT as strongly eucalytus scented as Molton Brown's Warming Eucalyptus shower gel. I prefer The Thymes Eucalyptus products. Also, I highly recommend the Sue Patrick store, as they have provided me with excellent customer service for both my orders to-date. Recommended.

Want Thymes Body Lotion, Eucalyptus, 9.25-Ounce Bottle Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment