Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Asepxia Moisturizing Soap 3.53 oz - Jabon Humectante

Asepxia Moisturizing Soap 3.53 oz - Jabon HumectanteI've used this product and its good, but the Asepxia, yellow bar with Sulfur is terrific!! I started having severe acne at age 22 all the way to age 28. Ive been using the Asepxia yellow bar (sold on ebay) product for 6 months now and my skin looks amazing! Yes, I have scars and some redness, but no pimples!! Ive used proactiv, taken antiobiotics and prescribed topicals for years and Im so grateful this product is now sold here in the U.S. My grandmother actually brought me the blue and the yellow bar from El Salvador. Try it!! I was skeptical at first, but in the end I had nothing to lose.

i am a 25 year old who has had greasy skin and random pimples. proactive used to work great however i stopped using it for 2 years and then my skin went bck to the usual. i tried proactive again but the results were taking too long.

i had heard of asepxia through tv commercials and decided to give it a shot. within a week or 2 of using it i noticed a huge difference in my skin.

this soap is AWESOME and its incredible to know its soo cheap.

i have recommeneded the soap to all my friends and they agree that it works great.

i am very happy with this product.

i cant remember the last time i had a pimple. what do u have to loose except $4? buy it!

Buy Asepxia Moisturizing Soap 3.53 oz - Jabon Humectante Now

Bought this soap two weeks ago and it leaves my skin super clean. You can definitely notice the difference. I am going to stock up with this soap! I usually have oily skin and this soap has helped a lot.

Read Best Reviews of Asepxia Moisturizing Soap 3.53 oz - Jabon Humectante Here

Hi, I am a 33 years old female who had moderate acne and blackheads. I first tried this soap on January 2013 after seen the commercials on spanish TV. My fiance got it for me at a retail pharmacy in Miami. After just two weeks my blackheads started to dissappear, my pores seemed smaller, and breakouts were minimal.

It works better than any other acne products I have used in the past. Leaves the skin super clean and soft; yet NOT greasy at all. Would keep using it for a long time :)

Want Asepxia Moisturizing Soap 3.53 oz - Jabon Humectante Discount?

We're currently processing your review and we will email you at nevadaerwins@yahoo.com as soon as this is complete.

We're currently processing your review and we will email you at nevadaerwins@yahoo.com as soon as this is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment