Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ghassoul (Rhassoul) Moroccan Lava Clay 16oz

Ghassoul Moroccan Lava Clay 16ozMy son was diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis. All the creams and shampoos from the dermatologist were not working. He had this rash all over his forehead and scalp. We tried this Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, left it on, let it dry, and then took it off. About 10 minutes after we took it off everywhere where there was dermatitis rash and where we had put the mud was seeping oil right out of his forehead. The seborrheic dermatitis I was told by the doctor is a build up of oil and then all the bacteria that lives on our skin has a great place to set up their nasty home and cause havoc. This stuff works. We now use with the rose water. You wouldn't think the rose water would make much of a difference but it has natural healing properties too. His forehead is almost cleared up now after probably 7 treatments every other day and the days we don't mud he just uses the rose water as a toner. I took before and after pictures when we started so I could show the difference. We have not used on his scalp yet. I am going to order some shampoo already made up with the rose water and the rhassoul clay from ebay but it comes from the UK so haven't gotten it yet. I am a true believer in this stuff. My father even used it on his gout and my brother on a rash he had on his neck. This jar goes a long way too and it doesn't take very much to make a paste. This is lava clay so I don't know if it has sulfur in it or not, just everyone be aware of that in case you might be allergic to sulfur. That is something I would like to know from the makers so maybe my daughter could use it. Hope this review helps. When I find something that works I like to let people know.

I love this product and will make it one of my staple products. I mixed this with hot water, Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and jojoba oil. My hair loved it!! My curls were popping and hair was very shiny. I plan to use this once a month. My hair is happy and so am I!

Buy Ghassoul (Rhassoul) Moroccan Lava Clay 16oz Now

I am natural and I use this on my hait with rose water. Not only that but I use as a mask with rose water as well. Huge difference in my skin and hair. This is a product that is a must have. Worth every penny spent.

Read Best Reviews of Ghassoul (Rhassoul) Moroccan Lava Clay 16oz Here

You have to try several times to get the right texture and it dries pretty fast. Try mixing with rosé water but must be warmed up first so it's a bit of a hassle. Trying cold water takes longer to mix.

Want Ghassoul (Rhassoul) Moroccan Lava Clay 16oz Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment