Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack)

Clearly Natural Bar Soap, Unscented, 4 oz, 3 pkLucky stopped stocking Clearly Natural so I came here when they ran out. I admired the soap's ability to clean well without cheap fragrance or itchy skin. Now I know why the store dropped the product line The new formula is no good. The water turns syrupy but it beads up and drips off your skin without cleaning anything. Imagine trying to bathe with a jawbreaker rock candy.

This is the only soap I have been able to use with my extra sensitive skin. Now that it say"s "New and Improved!" it makes my skin feel itchy and prickly. I wish they would have left it the way it was.

Buy Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

We use this bar of soap when we travel on the airlines. It last for many trips and we carry it in a closed soap holder.

Read Best Reviews of Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

This soap works well overall but I've had 2 of them break in two about half way used. First time in my life I've had a bar of soap do that. I will be looking for a different brand.

Want Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

I recently bought a few bars of this soap on Amazon since my local Safeway stopped stocking it. I have noticed a change in the formula over the years--the old version, circa 2009 or so, was much more fragile and prone to crumbling. It also smelled sweeter (the glycerine scent).

Pros:

Very mild

Genuinely unscented

Leaves minimal residue

Cons:

Doesn't lather well

Very slippery when wet

I'd definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for a gentle, unscented soap, as it compares favorably to other soaps I've used in that regard, but I haven't tried other brands of glycerine soap, so I can't make a comparison there.

No comments:

Post a Comment