Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lancome Tonique Confort Rehydrating Skincare Lotion Facial Astringents

Confort Tonique - Lancome - Cleanser - 400ml/13.4ozFor years I have been using Clinique, and a few years back I felt it was not longer the best product for my skin. I stared trying several brands. My skin is dry and very sensitive, and most products give me some form of allergy in my skin after using them for a while. I recently try this product and is doing wonders for my skin. I use it every day before going to bed. I start feeling the diference after a few days of use. My skin is not longer dry, and my makeup allergies have been less and less, with every time I use this skin care. I'm currently using it with the Creme-Mousse Confort Comforting Cleanser Creamy Foam by Lancome. And the combination is perfect, and smells very good.

I bought this for my daughter. I don't know the result yet but it seems working okay. So for it doesn't have any allergic reaction. The opening is too big, I have to be very careful not to pour out too much liquid.

Buy Lancome Tonique Confort Rehydrating Skincare Lotion Facial Astringents Now

No comments:

Post a Comment