Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Salicylic Cleanser

Salicylic CleanserAfter trying numerous over-the-counter face washes and various other remedies used to treat acne, I have finally found the one product that has shown the greatest results and that I feel comfortable using on my skin. Kate Ryan Skincare's Salicylic Cleanser removes my face of dirt and impurities without drying it out or leaving it red and splotchy. Compared to other acne and facial cleansers that I have used in the past, it works deep beneath my skin, and targets the bacteria that forms in all of my skin's layers. After about a week of using the product, I noticed immediate results. I would recommend this product to people of all ages, with a variety of skin types. I guarantee that you will be as satisfied as I am, and your skin will definitely thank you in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment