Saturday, May 31, 2014

Aubrey Organics - Green Tea & Ginkgo Facial Cleansing Lotion, 4 fl oz lotion

Aubrey Organics - Green Tea & Ginkgo Facial Cleansing Lotion, 4 fl oz lotioni've used aubrey organics green tea facial cleanser for about 10 years. it's the best skin care product i've found. the texture and appearance of my skin definitely improved with continued use. it is the only cleanser that has successfully cleared up the mild adult blemishes i used to experience. i won't use anything else. the green tea moisturizer is also excellent. (neither product is green in color as stated in the other review. they are actually brown. and smell terrific!)

While the Green Tea and Clay line says it's for "normal" skin, it's much better for those with dry or normal-to-dry skin. It's a very moisturizing line overall and contains many essential oils. Out of all of the Aubrey Organics skin care products, I like this one best because the scent is natural and not at all overpowering and it doesn't irritate my allergyand eczema-prone skin. I'm a huge fan of this line and recommend it as a complete skin care line, hands down.

The only reason I didn't give this cleanser five stars is that on occasion, I get bottles that are very watery and much less creamy. When I get a bottle that's creamier, I've found I like it better and feel it does its job more effectively. I saved a pump from one of the AO body lotions and that helps me not make a mess on my counter when I get a runnier bottle. It's very gentle either way, and doesn't have a strong or bad scent; it's a herbal, but in a nice way. (Their line for combination skin, however, does have a very strong scent. This one doesn't.)

My biggest suggestion, if you haven't tried this line, is to find the travel kit for your skin type (usually around ten dollars) that contains mini bottles of the cleanser, toner, moisturizer and mask, and try the whole set without mixing in other brands for a week and see what you think. That's what I did, and it was money well-spent. I discovered it helped considerably with my sensitive, eczema-prone skin and didn't itch/burn like many products do for me. It can all be tough to find in local stores, so buying from amazon or the AO site has been best for me.

Last but not least, don't forget to shake each of the products before using. Shake them a lot, and hard, since they do separate quite a bit. It's not green as the other reviewer stated--she must not have shaken the product enough so she got more essential oils than anything. Shake it a lot!

Buy Aubrey Organics - Green Tea & Ginkgo Facial Cleansing Lotion, 4 fl oz lotion Now

It is a green color (because of the green tea extract in it) and has a strange smell. I wasn't very impressed and won't buy it again.

Read Best Reviews of Aubrey Organics - Green Tea & Ginkgo Facial Cleansing Lotion, 4 fl oz lotion Here

No comments:

Post a Comment