Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist

Dermalogica by Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist --/6OZ - CleanserI have Rosacea, so I use a couple of Dermalogica's Ultra Calming products. The mist is particularly nice on hot summer days when that spritz just cools me off a bit and cools down the redness of my skin as well. I love it!

I have bad acne and suffer from eczema. Ever since I started to treat my skin sensitivity rather than the acne, my skin has been flawless and I can contribute this all to my daily regimen with Dermalogica. I am a skin therapist and will refer this line to all my clients with sensitive skin. Actually, I purchased this one for myself to use daily! Thank you Dermalogica for saving my skin and my self esteem! I especially like to use this after the total application of Bare Minerals before I place my mascara on. It makes my skin look dewey and perfect for an entire day of work and working out! I love this and the other Multi-Active Toner from Dermalogica. In the winter I use the Ultra-Calming and the Multi-Active during the Summer.

Buy Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist Now

Sadly disappointed. The UltraCalming Mist is Dermalogica's weak replacement for the Soothing Protection Spray. I don't like it. The problem is the two products are nothing alike. To call it a replacement is plain wrong. Not only does it not hydrate my face it dry's it out just like every other product I used prior to finding the Soothing Protection Spay! Yes, the old product had an oily residue which I found locked in the moisture while locking out the pollutants that irritated my skin. To add insult to injury UltraCalming Mist is only 6oz! That's two oz shorter than the Soothing Protection Spray it replaced but at the same price! Way to stick to your customers Dermalogica.

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist Here

No comments:

Post a Comment