Friday, May 30, 2014

Eminence Organics Almond & Mineral Treatment

Eminence Almond and Mineral Treatment, 2 OunceThe woman who introduced me to this treatment described it as "spicy" and it is!! It does burn, and does leave your face bright red after using. However once you spray on your toner, the redness disapears in a mater of seconds. It's leaves your face smooth. I use this product in the shower so I'm distracted, and I use it every other day. I have seen differences in my face in only about a week that I have been waiting years to see.

This is not a masque to be used prior to a night out. It is a great treatment to use every couple nights, but it does leave my face and neck red for a while after I remove it (it's gone before morning). It also has a bit of a sting the longer it's left on before washing it off, I don't recommend it for sensitive skin. I have had great results and numerous compliments on how great my skin looks. I've been using this product in conjunction with Eminence Key Lime Vanilla Age Defying Masque for about three weeks.

Buy Eminence Organics Almond & Mineral Treatment Now

These line of product works great on my face. They have many different products to chose from for all skin types, but this has helped my blemishes and rash prone skin immensely. It has also helped keep it from getting dry as well as not too oily. I love this product and would recommend it for anyone wanting a good scrub. I use it 2-3 times a week. It leaves the face red for 5-10 minutes because of the heat with it, but afterwards my face feels great.

Read Best Reviews of Eminence Organics Almond & Mineral Treatment Here

No comments:

Post a Comment