Monday, June 30, 2014

Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel Eau de Toilette Spray

Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel By Gwen Stefani For Women Edt Spray 1 OzI bought this for my 10 year old daughter who saw it elsewhere for a MUCH higher price. The fragrance is pleasant, if somewhat fruity, and suitable for young girls who want to experiement with scents.

Honestly, I bought this because it was a gold box deal. I love the ultra-cute Harajuku brand, but I already had this scent, or so I thought, because I have the fives scents from the solid scent coffret. But the liquid perfume is different and more intense. It's very non-specifically fruity. I'd worn the solid of L'il Angel before with no reaction, but this spray form makes my fiance say "mmmm you smell good!" whenever I wear it. If your significant other likes fruity scents on you, this is highly recommended, and I say go for the big size :) The full-size doll is cute, too.

Buy Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel Eau de Toilette Spray Now

This perfume was a gift for my Boyfriend's 15 year-old daughter and she loved it! It has been sold out everywhere so having it arrive in time for Christmas was exactly what we needed! Huge hit!

Read Best Reviews of Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel Eau de Toilette Spray Here

this was a xmas present for my sister and she love it. couldn't find it around my area so ordered it here and was very satisfied.

Want Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel Eau de Toilette Spray Discount?

I thought I wouldn't be able to find this one anymore its my favorite I wear it almost every day now so happy

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment