Monday, June 30, 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (125ml) 4.2 Fluid Ounce Tube

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream 4.2 Fluid Ounce TubeI've had skin problems for years both adult acne and cutaneous lupus. La Roche-Posay's Effaclar line is both gentle and effective. It has not cured my lupus, but it has reduced the roughness and blotchiness, and made my skin smoother and more elastic just generally healthier feeling. I use the Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream, the Effaclar Toner, the Effaclar K Acne Treatment Fluid (a great exfoliator) and La Roche-Posay's Anthelios Moisturizer. All are fabulous products.

If you're familiar with Leslie Baumann's book _The Skin Type Solution_, this is one of the face washes she recommends for oily skin. Since I also have sensitive skin (my skin type is OPWS), I was worried that it would be too drying for me, but I really do like this! The foaming action is definitely more subtle than other foaming cleansers I've used, but it suds up nicely and has a light, pleasant scent that is non-irritating.

Since it contains salicylic acid, it's designed for oily and acne-prone skin. I don't have acne (just the occasional pimple), but do have that classic oily T-zone, and this seems to help reduce the shine.

What I also like about this is that it is excellent at removing makeup; when I wipe a cotton pad with toner over my face after cleansing with this, no makeup residue is left on the cotton pad.

Since I am worried about this being too drying, especially as winter approaches, I will probably save this for nighttime use since it does an excellent job at removing makeup, and use something a bit less drying in the mornings.

I can also see this tube lasting a really long time since you only need a small amount of product to wash your whole face. The price is high, but I will definitely re-purchase it when I run out since it works so well.

Buy La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (125ml) 4.2 Fluid Ounce Tube Now

This may seem pricey for a face wash, but the tube will last forever if you use it properly. You only need the tiniest amount to lather up your whole face. I have only been using the product for about a week, but already my face feels smoother, less oily and the tone seems to be improving. I have to rinse quite a bit to get all of the soap off, but once it's all off, my skin feels super clean.

Read Best Reviews of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (125ml) 4.2 Fluid Ounce Tube Here

I used to buy a different facial cleanser every time I needed a new bottle. But I have FINALLY found "The One"! While this is probably not what you want if you are looking for a FOAMING cleanser, it is a nice creamy texture. I need only use a tiny bit, and it leaves my combination skin feeling squeaky clean. Well worth the price!

Want La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (125ml) 4.2 Fluid Ounce Tube Discount?

I initially bought these products at my spa. I liked them and knew I could buy them at the spa again but thought to look online at Amazon to see if I could get a better price. I did and bought them.

I like the clean feel of the La Roche products as I have extremely oily skin. These products help remove the oil and improve the texture of my skin. I recommend them for people who have oily skin or fight acne. Effeclar products are extremely concentrated so one only uses a dab to clean the skin, so they last a long time,

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment