Sunday, June 29, 2014

Nature's Plus - Cucumber Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap

Nature's Plus - Cucumber Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soapI strongly disagree with KK's view "Karyn"'s review of this soap. Honestly, this is the best soap I have ever used in my entire life! Unlike other soaps that claim to have fragrance, this soap actually does have the aromatherapeutic oils that make it very fragrant. I remember using this soap in the shower. It smelled so good and so natural! The fragrance lingered for a few hours after the shower. It did not make my skin dry. If my skin had been dry then, I would have used skin moisturizer and not blamed it on the soap. I had always used liquid bodywash since I found it to be more user-friendly. But ever since using this soap, I have not liked the variety of liquid bodywash products available in stores as much. Using this soap for the first time has convinced me to use it more often and not use any liquid bodywash. Another plus point of this soap is that it lasts long. Using this soap in the shower feels like a true luxury! I highly recommend this product. I wish I could rate it more than 5 stars!

A.K.'s review is spot on. The fragrance of this soap is so fresh and clean. I have extremely dry skin and it did not dry it any more than any other soap product. Liquid shower soap is very drying and like A.K. stated, the frangrances are not so good. Almost nauseating; same with shampoo these days. No standouts. Wonderful soap!

Buy Nature's Plus - Cucumber Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap Now

THIS ITEM WOULD BE RECOMMENDED, BECAUSE IT'S NICE ON THE SKIN AND SOFTEN AND LEAVES PRETTY CLEAR SKIN, THIS WOULD BE INCLUDED IN A GIFT BAG.

Read Best Reviews of Nature's Plus - Cucumber Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap Here

I tried this cucumber soap because I read that cucumber is good for dry skin, which I have. But I'm sorry to say that not only did this particular soap not help my dry skin, it actually made the condition worse. I thought maybe it was some other ingredient in the soap drying me out so I gave Lever Aloe & Cucumber bar soap a try because Aloe is touted for being so good for skin and, wow, it got rid of my dryness and my skin is turning supple. So if you're looking for something for dry skin, Aloe is the way to go.

Want Nature's Plus - Cucumber Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz bar soap Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment