Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spa Cosmetic Headband, headband ( Multi-Pack)

Spa Cosmetic Headband, 1 eaIt's not a big deal, but there was no indication that what I'd be receiving was anything other than what the picture showedwhich was a white headband. My mother bought two of these years ago & could not find them anywhere. She is very particular, not liking the ones w/ velcro out there or the waffle weave kind they sell. She has a big head physically & the cloth headbands they sell in the grocery store just come right off of her head (they don't expand well). When I saw these were still available, she was happy, so I bought her two of them. She's fine with the color not being white, and though they were on the expensive side for what they are, at least I got her EXACTLY what she wants. They are thicker & wider than normal headbands, have more elastic, and really hold hair back well. They don't slip off the head easily, they last for years, and wash up in the washer & dryer beautifully. It's a shame these are no longer sold in the stores, at least where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment