Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pevonia Sevactive Line Rejuvenating Dry Skin cream - 1.7 oz

Pevonia Sevactive Line Rejuvenating Dry Skin cream - 1.7 ozoh how i love this line. it is a must have for very dry skin. i usually had to lotion up my face around 3x if not more a day. with this just one time. i use this along with the vitaminic and they work wonders!!!!!!!!!!!

I have extremely dry sensitive skin plus I live in the desert to boot. This skin cream is a miracle. It's the only cream that I've found that doesn't break me out while providing the soothing relief of moisture. There is no greasy feeling if you put on the correct amount. I love this cream! The only slight downside is that to me it smells a bit strange. Nothing terrible by any means, and it does go away within a few minutes.

Buy Pevonia Sevactive Line Rejuvenating Dry Skin cream - 1.7 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment