Sunday, August 31, 2014

H2O Plus Face Oasis Cleansing Water 8oz / 236ml

H2O Plus Face Oasis Cleansing Water 8oz / 236mlI have had mixed results with cleansing water and cleansing oil from different lines. Some add too much oil and leave a residue, some make skin too dry, most don't seem to do anything. I have very oily skin and after a long day of work or after a work-out I prefer not to wash my face with soap but I do like to swipe a toner to remove dirt and oil-or use a cleansing water/oil. Out of all the cleansing waters and oils I have tried, H2O Plus Face Oasis Cleansing Water seems to get rid of the "ick" without side affects.

The consistency is very water-like, and slides out of the container quickly. Like many cleansing water products, you still mix it with water to form the lather. Once mixed it makes a slightly thicker product, but it is not the thick lather that you would find with a normal clear face wash. Because the lather is so thin-I find it difficult to work over parts of my face when using the recommended amount. Additionally, I had friction induced irritation in my sensitive areas-(mostly my chin) while I got used to the product.

I have no complaints about the results, although I have sensitive skin that is acne prone-I never broke out when using this product. My skin was never over dry-and it left no residue on my face. However, I don't feel it made a huge difference in my skin either.

My big complaint is with the price, how much product I had to use in order to make the lather and clear my skin, and the delivery system/package. A large bottle is only 8 ounces which usually runs about $22-$24. This would last me about a month with 1-2 uses per day, usually after work or after a workout. H20 Plus has come out with a new delivery system instead of the shake bottle for this product, but I was sent the older bottle which you have to shake in order to get the product out.

I would recommend this product to someone that is dependent upon facial cleansing waters in their skincare routine but has trouble finding one that is not irritating or leaves a residue.

Skin type: very oily, acne prone, few lines, 20-somethine, semi-sensivite, slightly pigmented

Save 77% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment