Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sothys W Foaming Cleansing Cream 4.2oz

Sothys W Foaming Cleansing Cream 4.2ozA friend recommended Sothys to me and told me she could tell a difference when she began using it. I was skeptical, having tried all sorts of skin care from expensive to drug store brands. However, I have noticed a difference my skin appears brighter. I am going to add the serum as well & see if it continues to lighten/brighten.

I really love this product. Perfect cleansing, toning, and conditioning for my skin all day. Keeps blackheads away. I have a clear complexion with a little oily t-zone, just so you know! I have been using it for over two years now and I am totally loyal!

Buy Sothys W Foaming Cleansing Cream 4.2oz Now

For the last five years, I've used this face wash. Yummy! Yummy smell, yummy texture, no irritation, no drying out, and very clear skin. Like, I don't get acne unless I switch to another face wash. An esthetician recommended because it balances and smooths skin. He was so right.

In terms of whitening/lightening/brightening, I don't know. I'm out in the Florida sun all the time, everyday and, sure, I wear sunscreen religiously (Prescribitves SPF 15 Mattifying Lotion), but I'm Black and maybe whitening is a goal for some Europeans and Asians, but it isn't my aim and thankfully my skin has not gotten any lighter.

Read Best Reviews of Sothys W Foaming Cleansing Cream 4.2oz Here

It was a bittersweet moment when I started using this cleansing cream recently. It is just what I have been looking for in a cleanser: cleans without drying, removes make-up, easy to use, smells absolutely delicious (unfortunately for my wallet this might make me use more of it than I need!), and my skin feels so clean AND moist afterwards (and I could use some lightening). The downside is I will have to find a way to afford this product from now on, but I just can't keep trying cleansers that disappoint. So this is it for me. I keep thinking of that favorite fortune cookie fortune: Stop looking, happiness is right next to you. This is my second 5 star Sothys product that I can't live without, I feel they getting their hooks in me. Oh well.

Want Sothys W Foaming Cleansing Cream 4.2oz Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment