Saturday, August 30, 2014

St. Ives Apricot Cleanser Blemish-Fighting 6.5 oz.

St. Ives Apricot Cleanser Blemish-Fighting 6.5 oz.I tried this because I had been using the St Ives Blemish and Blackhead control Medicated Scrub and loved that. Because that is quite coarse I wanted something pretty much the same which was less abrasive for everyday use. So when this came out I gave it a go and it is sooooo good. I moved to USA a few months back and with the water and weather change I started getting the odd pimple and blemish. This, with the other one I use, has totally stopped this problem. I use the other 2 times a week in the morning and this everyday. I use it after a foaming cleanser to keep my skin exfoliated and it really does work. It is much finer than some other scrubs and as a result it doesn't dry the skin too much.

If you suffer the odd pre menstral or teenage pimple this will work!!! Even if you don't, this is good for keeping the skin smooth without being too rough. I love it!

In my opinion this is the best product for oily skin. I have been using it for a year now and it has proven results for my skin type.

Buy St. Ives Apricot Cleanser Blemish-Fighting 6.5 oz. Now

first its saying its a 2 pack but i only got one. whoever it stinks like chemicals it doesnt smell like st ives at al. had to throw it away

Read Best Reviews of St. Ives Apricot Cleanser Blemish-Fighting 6.5 oz. Here

No comments:

Post a Comment