Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce TubesI've been using this face wash for about 5 years now, but I haven't found it in any stores in the past several months. The face wash is great for oily skin it removes makeup really well and is soap-free, so is good for sensitive skin. We've stocked up and are hoping that Amazon continues to carry it. The price was better than any of the online drugstores as well.

I liked this face wash the first 2 times I used it but after that I found it very drying. I have pretty sensitive skin, especially in the winter, and I found I had to use twice as much moisturizer after washing my face with this or my face would burn the rest of the day. I'm sure it'll be better once the weather gets warmer. In the mean time I am using it sparingly.

Buy Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Now

I bought some of this face wash at the grocery store, only to discover later on that carries it for a better price. This face wash says it's for normal to oily skin, but my skin can get extremely dry, and I am in love with this product. There's a clean tingle after using it, the smell is fresh and clean, and it's inexpensive. If you have dry skin, I also recommend pairing it with Complex 15 as a face moisturizer afterward. I discovered it on Amazon, and am more impressed than I have been with any other moisturizer.

Read Best Reviews of Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Here

This is awesome and cheap face wash. Smell isn't overbearing and leaves my skin feeling pretty clean. It is hard to find. I was breaking out and my gf told me to get this. Bought off amazon and arrived in one day using prime. This facial wash is slightly drying though so I suggest you buy a good moisturizer. Would def buy again.

Want Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Discount?

I have tried expensive face cleansers all the way down to the typical grocery store kinds. My room mate in college turned me on to this about 12 years ago. She had the best skin and whenever I would sneak some, I loved the clean smell. I took a break from this cleanser (mainly cause I couldn't find it) and tried others. I wasn't overly impressed with any of them. Recently I came across it on amazon and ordered some. I have been using now for about 3 weeks. I have noticed 2 major differences with my skin. 1) My "fine" wrinkles on my forehead have become even more "fine" 2) I had major skin peeling problems on my hands and that has stopped completely.

Stock up on this great product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment