Monday, September 29, 2014

Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer

Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer 1.7 oz.-1.7 oz.I first started using this product when I saw it in Sephora and snagged some samples. I thought to myself this is lonnnnng overdue in skincare (a product that addresses both wrinkles AND acne) because contrary to popular belief, there are women who exist that have both of those things! I am 28 and I have very fair, ruddy, almost fragile skin...which unfortunately will break out on my chin and jaw area if my hormones change even an ounce in my body (we are talking one instance of stress and BOOM...zit).

I have tried everything...I mean EVERYTHING that has ever existed for acne. Proactiv, Origins, Aubrey Organics (which have a great line to help rosacea btw), Dead Sea Salt products, Mary Kay, Clinique, Arbonne, Juice Beauty just to name a few. The problem with all of these is they either dry and burn my skin to a crisp because they use benzyl peroxide or ridiculously high amounts of salicylic acid OR they have to much oil-free lotiony stuff that makes my make-up look like a mudslide on my face by the end of the day.

I have even tried the Murad line for acne prone teens and it was WAY to harsh, just like the others...red face and skin peelies anyone? So there was some hesitance to try this line again...but I was impressed with the low salicylic acid content and all the other goods in it to help the fine lines.

Why I REALLY bought a whole bottle in the end though...my boyfriend told me after a week of use (not knowing I was using anything different) that my skin looked "really good and soft." Those were his exact manly words...words that every woman would drop $49 on a bottle of face crap to hear! At least I would!

Bottom line...for me this has smoothed my skin, looks flawless under makeup, and has softened the quickly forming lines dramatically, and made enough of a difference that even my boyfriend noticed...and if he noticed, EVERYONE must be noticing. SOLD!

Sidenote: If you can afford the face wash, get it...more power to you! Send the wrinkles and zits packing :) OH, and you save like $19 (no, that's not a typo) by buying this product on Amazon versus Sephora, can't beat it.

I got a sample for this with my Ulta order about 5 days ago, and starting yesterday morning, I woke up to clearer and softer skin. I had absolutely NO expectations for this product as it was a free sample and I just rubbed it into my skin a few times. I purchasing a full size bottle today cuz for the first time in my adult life (I am 34) I have NO blemishes. And it also make my dark spots fade...in 5 days. What?? Yep, sign me up for more of this stuff!

Buy Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer Now

I had to review this product because it has made such a dramatic difference in my skin. I had been looking for a product line that fights acne and reduces wrinkles for a long time so thank you Murad! Every morning I add a thin layer under my makeup and after a month of use the results have been incredible. My skin is smoother and my breakouts have all but disappeared plus the dark spots look to be fading. I have been struggling with cystic acne for over 10 years and have tried EVERY product you can imagine. The price tag is absolutely worth it for the quality of this product. Strangers are complimenting my skin saying how nice it looks and my boyfriend can't believe the difference. All the other products in this line are amazing but this is definitely the standout.

Read Best Reviews of Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer Here

I have used this product for a few months now and I am now on my second bottle. This product works good for acne. It is much cheaper on Amazon than on other makeup stores web sites.

Want Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer Discount?

I am not in love with this product. I do not notice a considerable difference in my mild to moderate acne or fine lines. Not a bad product, but not really worth the money.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment