Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Vienna Beauty Triple Lanolin- Hand & Body Lotion Tube- 6oz

Vienna Beauty Triple Lanolin- Hand & Body Lotion Tube- 6ozI love all of the Vienna Beauty lotions, but this original scent is my favorite. i hope I can find it in the large size. I was at my local nail salon and noticed they use this product. I love how soft my legs and feet feel after a pedicure, so I bought one. All I use. now.

used years ago and thought would try again because my skin is so dry now. stinks. do not recommend it.

Buy Vienna Beauty Triple Lanolin- Hand & Body Lotion Tube- 6oz Now

No matter how hard all the new products try, they just can't compare to this older one! Softens your skin better than others that I have found...and nothing better on weathered beach skin! After a sunburn, this one rocks! The scent is very attractive as well!

Read Best Reviews of Vienna Beauty Triple Lanolin- Hand & Body Lotion Tube- 6oz Here

No comments:

Post a Comment