Friday, October 10, 2014

Buf-Puf Singles Sponges Oil-Free Cleanser 40 Pads In a Box

Buf-Puf Singles Sponges Oil-Free Cleanser 40 Pads In a BoxI've been using these Buf-Puf pads for a long time, but they seem to have less cleanser in them than they used to. In the past, they got very foamy once you wet them, but these have very little foam/soap. I have to add a seperate cleansing product to get them to work properly. They're great for exfoliation, but I'm not sure if I got a bad box or they changed the formula, but they're just okay.

I love these Buf-Puf singles...but like alot of things I like they are becoming increasingly difficult to find. Neither of the stores I used to buy them in carry them any longer. So, thank you Amazon you always come through!

Buy Buf-Puf Singles Sponges Oil-Free Cleanser 40 Pads In a Box Now

I have been using buf-puf every since I was a teenager. All I can say is I love them they do everything they claim on their website at a lot cheaper product. I got two boxes I want them to last . The only thing I would they buff or polish your skin so take that into consideration when you use them daily. To be honest my skin has to mature for me to get the full benefit out of them. I use them two to three times a week.

Read Best Reviews of Buf-Puf Singles Sponges Oil-Free Cleanser 40 Pads In a Box Here

I have been looking for buff pads in store FOR-EVER. I haven't been able to find any that actually were rough enough to buff. These are exactly what I was looking for.

Want Buf-Puf Singles Sponges Oil-Free Cleanser 40 Pads In a Box Discount?

I have always used Buff Puff and could not find them in the stores

anymore. I am so glad I found them online!

They are perfect for scrubbng the dead skin all away and makes your skin feel smooth

and supple.

LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment