Friday, October 10, 2014

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6)

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce BarI have sensitive skin and this does not hurt it at all! I love to use it My skin is clear and I haven't had any blemishes since I started using the product. I've always had very sensitive acne-prone skin and would always struggle to find a soap that worked without over-drying my skin, not an easy task! The problem I would run into is that my acne usually would be best controlled when my skin is dry so its always been a balancing act with being able to control my acne while not drying out my skin too much. I've been using tea tree oil after washing my face for the past month or so and in probably 3 years, my skin hasn't been this clear or looked this healthy -100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Blemish Roll-on Stick with Tea Tree Oil. Just keep in mind that the tea tree oil needs to be diluted before you apply it to your skin. I will just dab some on a cotton ball and soak it in water. The Cetaphil cleanser and the tea tree oil have really been godsends for me. I don't struggle with anymore acne, any dryness or irritation anymore. It's been great!

I love Cetaphil. Lathers well, and doesn't tend to wash away fast. Cetaphil also works well with acne as other reviewers have noted. I tend to get cystic acne, and after using Cetaphil it has cleared the skin a lot.

Buy Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6) Now

Was sent the wrong soap instead of receiving the "Gentle", I received the "Antibacterial". Replacement order was quick and handled professionally. I have dry skin and my Dermatologist recommend this soap and I can get a better price at Amazon than at any of the local pharmacies or grocery stores. I use it every day and will be ordering it again.

Read Best Reviews of Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6) Here

very good product, and the estimated transfer passed off without inconvenience. fully recommend buying through this company, very responsible ..

Want Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6) Discount?

My dermatologist recommended these for my dry skin. They are great, do not dry the skin out at all and have no negative effects. I will buy more when they run out.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment