Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dermisa Soap Sulfur Facial 3 oz.

Dermisa Soap Sulfur Facial 3 oz.I decided to try two other brands and compare them with the two brands that I have been using for a long time. Ouch, did I make a mistake to give them a try!

This is an imported South American brand and is real cheap quality like those little itty bitty Motel 6 type that is junk.

I will forever now stick with the two best brands that my dermatologist recommends Stieffel and also SulfurSoap found on the web.

It is a world of difference.

One day my mom bought this soap from Walgreens, but i was skeptical about this product as i am allergic to Sulfa based antibiotics. I looked up online to see if people who are allergic to Sulfa are allergic to its pure compound of it, studies showed that its most likely not. So, i gave it a try, and it truly does work! Now i didn't know that this product is from South America, but i don't think that should make the quality inferior? Sulfur is a drying agent, to dry the skin and bacteria on your face that causes acne. Sulfur is also the oldest know remedy to treat acne. I am not into the whole, lets put chemically lab created stuff on my face, so learning about this really boosted me into trying this!

Now i know that the drying part of it sounds bad, but like all new products your face will get adjusted. It took about a week to week and half for my face to adjust and moisture to retain. Within that week i notice my zits diminishing rapidly, i also noticed my scars fading. So i don't know the true experience of the other person review, but for its price, why not give it a try?

Another thing to add! If you wear silver jewerly while showering take it off. Sulfur reacts with the silver and tarnishes it. I have a tiffany's silver heart necklace that my BF gave to me. Now i have had it for some time and did gain some wear to it, but never looked tarnished. After a while using this product i notice it turned a bit to another color. I did clean it with Hydrogen Peroxide and toothpaste, (that seem to do the trick to rid of it). But if you wear precious metals. Be wary.

Buy Dermisa Soap Sulfur Facial 3 oz. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment