Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, 3.4-Ounce Box

Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, 3.4-Ounce BoxI've been plagued by acne ever since I went through puberty, this works wonders. I like to spray this on my face twice daily before putting on some serum and moisturizer. This definitely made my face seem 10x more clearer. Once in a while I will spray this on and pat it down with a cotton pad. Don't be too harsh on your face! I've had this for about 5 months now and I'm down to half of a bottle left, not too bad and it was worth all the money!

I LOVE this product! I recently reluctantly switched from stealing my mom's (this is actually Katy C. Ameglio's daughter) Facial Toner to this, because my skin is oily. I was reluctant to switch because the Facial Toner worked so well for me. But since I've been using it for the past two months, I have most definitely noticed a difference in my normal-to-oily skin after using this day and night. My skin is not only almost blemish-free, but it's so so soft too! And I have to give all the credit to this wonderful product, because it's the only thing in my routine that I've changed. It's not too drying when I use it at night without a moisturizer (like Dr. Hauschka recommends). The one complaint I have is the smell of the product. It's not as pleasant as the Facial Toner. This may be a matter of personal preference. I got used to it after a couple of days, but again I really liked the smell of the Facial Toner better. But hey, what's a little smell when it comes with such glorious results? :) I'm here today to buy my second bottle. I would recommend this to anyone with normal-to-oily, oily or very oily skin.

-Daughter of Katy C. Ameglio

Buy Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, 3.4-Ounce Box Now

When I feel/see a red bump, A.K.A potential zit, coming on, I nuke it with this. Next day, bump is gone.

I also used this and mix it w/the Dr. H's face oil to make it easier to apply to the face.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, 3.4-Ounce Box Here

Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, 3.4-Ounce BoxDr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil, 1.0-Ounce BoxI use Dr. Hauschka Clarifying toner every day and it helps to keep my skin balanced. I had oily skin and rosacea, but since I started using this product along with Dr. Hauschka normalizing day oil my skin improved a lot. It looks healthy and beautiful. I feel so confident now. Thank you, Dr. Hauschka!

Want Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner, 3.4-Ounce Box Discount?

This is a good toner. It does what it's supposed to do. I have two problems with it though that made me decide not to re-purchase. First, it's too expensive! You can find similar products out there for a fraction of its cost. Second, the scent is very strong and herbal. While I understand it's a plant based product and therefore it smells as such, I didn't like how pungent it really was. I had to let the smell air out for a while before going near my hubby. He didn't like kissing me with this stuff on my face full force ;-)

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment