Thursday, October 9, 2014

L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads, 6-Fluid Ounce

L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads, 6-Fluid OunceI've never really had an acne problem, but I have a terrible blackhead problem across my nose. My pores are rather large so it makes the blackheads easy to see.

I bought this because I thought the little scrubber was neat. I'm terrible to give in to gimmicks and figured that this would be another one I'd be disappointed with.

I love the scent, and the scrubber is very gentle so it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. After using this for about two weeks I've noticed a huge difference in my blackheads.

My face looks much clearer and I no longer feel the blackhead 'bumps' when I touch my nose or the skin around it. I'm very happy with this cleanser.

I struggle with blackheads. I've tried everything you can name that's a cleanser from gels to masks, you name it. I was so freaking happy though when I used this tonight. about 75% of my blackheads were gone!! I almost cried, it was so weird. I was not expecting it, but it was great. I still had some left, but anything that helps. Before I was using those stupid Biore Strips that got like two blackheads... Yeah.

Buy L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads, 6-Fluid Ounce Now

When I first got this facial cleanser, my first through was that the rubber scrubber, while a nice addition, felt like it would fall apart quickly. To my surprise it didn'tit has been going like a champ. The scrubber is great and really helps you get your face nice and clean. The cleanser smells nice with a hint of apricot, but it isn't overpowering. It is nice and ex foliating without being too harsh on your skin. This is great for an everyday cleaner if you don't have any skin conditions, but from my experience, it really doesn't do much to clear troubled skin. Overall, I do like this, but for my skin, I need something to help clear up my skin too. This cleaner does do everything that L'Oreal says it willclean, reduce appearance of pores, and won't over dryfor that, I have to give it 5 stars!

Another thing I have done is use the scrubber with other cleanserswhich works better than using my hands.

Read Best Reviews of L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads, 6-Fluid Ounce Here

I suffer with chronic adult acne. Although I have managed to tame it to a degree, I know I will always be battling it. I have very bad reactions to benzoyl peroxide products so I am always keen on trying salicylic acid based ones. This cleanser has a nice mild scent, doesn't over dry the skin, and has helped keep my break outs under control. My favor thing however is the little pop out scrubbie. genius!! love it love it love it. I want a big one for the whole body!

Want L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads, 6-Fluid Ounce Discount?

I wanted to like this. It seemed like a miracle-worker based on all the reviews, but alas...the search for clear skin continues.

Background: I have combination skin not many zits, but tons of small blackheads in various places and very dry skin all over. I've been to the dermatologist and have tried prescriptions, all-natural/organic stuff, and everything in between. The reason I wanted to try this is because a benzoyl peroxide product was breaking me out. Oh, and I'm 19.

Good: I love that this is so inexpensive. Its inexpensive anyway, but when you use it you don't even need that much to cover your entire face. The smell is great too just like apricots (unlike St.Ives)! The scrubs are perfect consistency not too rough or big, but not whimpy or too many either. The face-scrubber thing is not as harsh as you would imagine. It is a very soft rubber. Suds up very nicely. Gentle and like I said a little can go a long way. Cool bottle design.

Bad: Completely ineffective on blackheads. In fact, it may have broken me out a bit (I got two zits, but that may have been my face acclimating itself to the product). It is drying. It made my face flaky! The dry scales don't show up until the next day, but they are there! I imagine it would be really bad if I stopped using my face cream (its the best I've tried super moisturizing without exacerbating my skin issues).

Verdict: All in all, I have to give it a thumbs down, but if you have REALLY oily skin I'd give it a shot. Its only $5!

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment