Friday, October 10, 2014

ShiKai Facial Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2)

ShiKai Facial Cleanser, 6-OuncesI have a terrible skin condition which is made worse by common products. I used this cleanser and the lotions etc that are in the same line, and in 24 hours, the flakes and redness were gone and my skin was clear. I've been on prescription meds that didn't do any good. Now my skin is clear and I'm totally stoked! It's great.

I've got the combination of oily and dry skin, plus I'm allergic to most chemicals, so finding a well balanced facial cleanser has really been a challenge. I've now been using this product for at least two years and I panic at the idea of being without it! The few times I've not used it (when I forgot it while traveling), my skin felt very different! I felt like part of my skin was pulling it was so dry, while the oily parts were even oiler than usual.

This cleanser works exceptionally well for my skin and I use it in the morning and evening. Lately I've added in using some extra virgin coconut oil as a natural moisturizer and my skin is beautiful! I've got to be careful, as it's a dance with the oily areas and using too much moisturizer or leaving it on for too long is not beneficial. With this cleanser though, I'm really doing great and am happy with the condition of the skin on my face. I'm often told that I do not look my age!

A bottle lasts me for at least a month and a half. It's worth the additional cost over other facial cleansers.

Buy ShiKai Facial Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment