Thursday, November 21, 2013

POND'S BioHydratante, Cream, 14.1 Ounce

POND'S BioHydratante, Cream, 14.1 OunceI use different products of Pond's a lot, and this is a nice product. However, if you're looking for something thats really rich in consistency (what you usually get from Pond's,) then this is not for you. This cream is more light in consistency but really moisturizes like it says. If you're looking for something lightweight, moisturizing, and great in smell, then go for this product. Oh yeah, this cream is also scented, not like other Pond's creams. So, overall, a great product to use, but be prepared that it's not your average Pond's product.

I just needed a gentle nighttime moisturizer without any active ingredients and without anything that will make me break out with pimples. This is it! It's light, goes on wonderfully, has a light nice fragrance and absorbs quickly. It's such a big jar it will last a long time.

Buy POND'S BioHydratante, Cream, 14.1 Ounce Now

I just bought this cream at my local drug store and it is very light and feels nice on my skin. At first, I couldn't tell it was face cream but I think it is really evening out my skin in the colder weather. The price is decent for such a large jar too!

Read Best Reviews of POND'S BioHydratante, Cream, 14.1 Ounce Here

I'm so upset that I took a chance on this and it failed. My skin will generally handle most products, but it totally didn't like this. I've heard of great things about Ponds, so I decided, "Why not?!"

Well, my luck ran out this time. At first, I noticed a few pimples that appeared a couple days later. I thought maybe it wasn't the moisturizer, maybe just a fluke from something else, ya know? Well, I lasted it longer and BOOM! I broke out with acne all on my forehead! I don't usually get clusters of acne. My acne is pretty dormant/normal, so for me to see my head in clusters of acne freaks me out. I guess my skin didn't like this moisturizer too well :/ Also, the smell is horrible. It literally smells like axe. Axe.

Want POND'S BioHydratante, Cream, 14.1 Ounce Discount?

On my way to Tromsø Norway by plain, they confiscated my lovely Ponds Caring Classic Cream, which I had bought from the US, and which I have had for a long time. Well, I just have to import another, I thought that was an easy match. But I was wrong. Amazon, where I use to buy books, and is an the easy way to buy this and that from, if you live in Norway, are selling the Ponds creams. FANTASTIC!! But Amazon will not sell me the cream, don't ask me why. So I had to buy another, and my choice fell on this. But this cream stinks heavily of something very artificial and it has a shiny artificial color. All in all it seems too arificial to put on our face. I will not use this cream, and not give it away, but throw it in the garbage. I will use the other cream I bought, the Ponds Clarant B3, which does not stink, and have no colour. Thank you. So, sorry to say, this cream is not for use on a human skin I think of canser when I see it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment