Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ahava Moisturizing Salt Soap, 3.40 Ounce

Ahava Moisturizing Salt Soap, 3.40 OunceI love this soap and I have found that my dry skin is not dried out by this salty soap. I first bought this in a discount store. I know I want to continue using this so I am very happy to find that Amazon has it available. Surprisingly, the description says to avoid your face, but I specifically use the bar on my face without any issue. I've been using this soap for over a year and I love it!

I am a big fan of the Ahava Mud Bar Soap and didn't expect to love this one as much, but I prefer it now that it's cold out. The soap is very mild but lathers well. I use it with exfoliating gloves. It is actually very moisturizing and I started to notice a difference after 3 days of use. My skin feels smoother. Very nice. I love the mud bar during the hot months but it didn't help my dry skin once winter hit. I'm glad I switched to this. I also use it on my face, despite the dire warning and have had no issues. My face even feels smoother and I've had no breakouts. The bar is expensive but I only need 1 a month. I switch off between this and Ahava's Mineral shower gel.

Buy Ahava Moisturizing Salt Soap, 3.40 Ounce Now

This soap is great for all skin types and over time really evens out skin tone. Doesn't leave skin feeling tight or dried out

Read Best Reviews of Ahava Moisturizing Salt Soap, 3.40 Ounce Here

This is nice, no smell and not harsh but doesn't lather like a soap and I actually prefer the MUD salt soap.

Want Ahava Moisturizing Salt Soap, 3.40 Ounce Discount?

Love this soap. Does not irritate and leaves my dry skin feeling smooth. It does however have a fragrance. It is annoying but doesnt seem to bother my sensitive skin.

Why they use fragrance, I am not sure.

ALso the mud soap is good.

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment