Friday, May 31, 2013

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk, 4.9-Ounce BoxI have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and it's my first time using a creamy lotion cleanser. I generally go for either foaming or non-foaming gel cleansers. I love the sweet floral-herbal fragrance. The texture is rather oily, which is hard for me to wrap my brain around but as an esthetician I understand that oil attracts oil and that means it will be a better deep-cleanser to remove oil and debris from my pores. I massage it in for 2-3 minutes and remove it with a warm washcloth (gently). I use it as an eye makeup remover as well and it's not super-duper effective for that, but it gets the job done. All in all I like it alot and I look forward to cleansing with it.

I wish I'd discovered this in my teens! It sounds counter-intuitive, but this rich, non-foaming, gentle cleanser took my irritated, greasy skin and made it soft and smooth and beautiful. Within months of using this product, I started getting compliments -lots of compliments. I don't wear makeup. I don't exfoliate. I don't get facials or do anything fancy. The cleansing milk just makes my skin beautiful, and people notice.

It is such a pleasure to use, too, with the soft, floral fragrance. I use it sparingly, once a day, and a bottle lasts me about six months. I know it's appropriate for both oily and sensitive skin (as I have both) and I can tell by the feel of it that it would be very soothing on dry skin. It doesn't even hurt if you get it in your eyes. It's that gentle.

The one drawback of this luxury product is its luxury price. When things got tight around my household a while back, I stopped buying it and switched to cetaphil gentle cleanser -a perfectly adequate budget substitute for those pinching pennies, but not as high a performer as Dr. H's cleansing milk!

So don't go into debt to buy this product, but if you can afford a little decadence, then I highly, highly recommend this cleansing milk. It's truly a cut above the rest. The best skincare product I've ever used. I love it.

Buy Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk Now

This is one of my favorite products by Dr. Hauschka, and definitely the best cleanser I've ever used. It is a creamy cleanser, and not soap based, so don't expect it to suds up. You only need to use one pump each time you cleanse, so the product actually lasts quite a long time. It is very gentle, and makes your skin feel very soft. It also removes makeup nicely. I have been using it consistantly for about a year, and I love the way my sensitive skin does not react to it in any negative way, but rather feels soothed and healthy. The cleanser feels very luxurious and nurturing.

I totally recommend it. =)

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk Here

My husband has been using this product for a few years, always satisfied with it. H has sensitive skin and this line of products is great you just can't go wrong.

Want Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk Discount?

I was excited to try this cleansing milk after reading a lot of good reviews, but I am really disappointed. The product did not get my skin clean at all. It just smeared my mascara around my eyes, and when I went to dry my face, I wiped off foundation with the towel. I was shocked at how poorly this product tackled makeup considering that it says on the box it is also a makeup remover. After washing with it 2x in a row, I was still toweling makeup off on my towel. I had to switch back to my old cleanser to actually get my face clean.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment