Monday, June 17, 2013

Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Brightening Facial Foam with Activated Carbon + Vitamin B3

Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Brightening Facial Foam with Activated Carbon + Vitamin B3If you color or touch up your grey roots/hair like I do regularly then you know that hair coloring stains your forehead. I found this cleanser removes those stubborn stain marks when a shampoo doesn't get all of it. It doesn't do it in one go, but using it a few times eventually does. Who knew that's how deep cleansing it really is. Being in my 40's I don't use this regularly as it can be drying. This is marketed to teens and young women with very oily faces. A very common complaint in our humid, hot Manila weather. But if I want an occasional deep clean or surprisingly even hair coloring stain removal, then this works for me.

This product is exactly what i want, and it smells like mint. After washing your face with it, you won't feel greasy anymore.

Buy Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Brightening Facial Foam with Activated Carbon + Vitamin B3 Now

I bought this facial foam because I have oily skin and this product does help in controlling oil. You just need a pea-sized amount and it works like wonder. Highly recommend to anyone who has oily skin. :)

Read Best Reviews of Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Brightening Facial Foam with Activated Carbon + Vitamin B3 Here

Really good product for the price. Shipping takes a little over 2 weeks but its understandable since it comes form India. My mom and I both use it. I am not necessarily trying to lighter but I do want to fix dark spots around my mouth. I have been using it for 2 weeks today and notices a difference. My skin is extremely sensitive and it hasn't broke me out nor given me dry spots around my nose which is saying something. A tiny bit of it creates lots of foam so the whole tube should last like 4-6 months considering you wash your face twice a day. Will continue buying for as long as I can get it.

Want Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Brightening Facial Foam with Activated Carbon + Vitamin B3 Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment