Monday, June 17, 2013

Ultra Cleanse: Face and Body Spa Brush Treatment Set for Professional and At Home Use

Ultra Cleanse: Face and Body Spa Brush Treatment Set for Professional and At Home UseI have used my cleanser twice and while it does do a fair job it has no holder to place it in once you finished using it. So you have to lay it on the counter in all it's wet mess. And it runs on 4 double A batteries so after using it for a few minutes it starts to slow as it runs out of charge and since it doesn't come with a charger either you will need to keep plenty of batteries on hand. It does have a small hole in the bottom, perhaps for a sting to hang it up but it didn't come with a string.

Overall, I don't think this product was very well thought out.

This scrub brush really does do the job. The brush attachments actually rotate/spin and do a great job at cleaning / exfoliating. I'm really happy with it. I had an issue with an attachment not fitting properly and was promptly replaced / resolved by the seller. Very professional and prompt customer service. Very happy with this product.

Buy Ultra Cleanse: Face and Body Spa Brush Treatment Set for Professional and At Home Use Now

Seriously, my face squeaks from being scrubbed so clean.

It's funny that TEI Spa attempts to warn consumers that theirs is the "one and only" rotating face brush when this brush is actually sold by at least 3 companies as Face and Body Ultra Clean Brush 4-in-1 SPA Cleansing System, Waterproof and Cordless, g-maher Waterproof Rotating Face and Body Cleaning Kit and Dermatouch Skin Perfecting System. They are all the same and the brush heads are interchangeable. The Dermatouch brush comes with a normal brush head (same one that is sold by TEI Spa and g maher) and a feathery soft gentle brush head. Unfortunately, Dermatouch has non-existent customer service and does not respond to emails or live chat messages so I suggest getting the brush from one of the other sellers. I bought the Dermatouch brush at TJ Maxx and ordered replacement brush heads that fit (pumice stone, sponge and body brush) from TEI Spa.

I bought this despite already owning the Pretika SonicDermabrasion Facial Brush. The brushes have two different technologies so its easy to justify the need to try both. The Pretika vibrates and this one spins. I was disappointed in the seemingly wimpy face brush bristles at first but the rotating action helps make it more abrasive. Only one speed but I think its perfect and wouldn't want it any slower. I like that it is waterproof so I can use and leave in the shower. It was difficult to get the cap off to insert batteries, but it helps to tie something thru the hole in the bottom (like a shoelace) and use that to pull the cap off. I'd rather have it tight and secure to keep water out than easy to remove and risk having it ruined by water.

I pretty much love it and use it every morning. It would be nice if the companies offered different textures of brush heads. I would love to try a slightly firmer one. And the super soft gentle one that came with the Dermatouch brush feels great when my skin is sensitive such as after a chemical peel, though I don't see it for sale as a replacement brush anywhere. The body brush is too soft in my opinion and should be made firmer. The handle seems unnecessarily big but this is not a big deal. Compared to the Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, this brush is more abrasive and does a much better job at exfoliating.

Read Best Reviews of Ultra Cleanse: Face and Body Spa Brush Treatment Set for Professional and At Home Use Here

I have never had a body brush before so I have no comparison for the review but it works well and leaves my skin very soft afterwards. I bought it to help with the ingrown hairs that I get on my legs from shaving and it helps some but when I use the smaller brush on my face, it works great. I do not have any battery issues and I use it about every other day for my entire body while I am in the shower. I started with fresh duracell batteries and am still on the same set after using this for about a month.

Update: I'm using the pumice stone attachment for the ingrown hairs on my legs. I lather them with soap and run the pumice slowly over each leg twice. I have seen a great improvement on the ingrowns from this.

Want Ultra Cleanse: Face and Body Spa Brush Treatment Set for Professional and At Home Use Discount?

I have been wanting to buy a rotating facial brush, but did not want to spend over $100 for one. When I saw this brush on Amazon.com with a couple of good reviews, I decided to get it. I have been real happy with it. I don't have any experience with any other facial brushes to compare it with, but I would not hesitate to buy it again. The only difficulty was with getting the cover off the handle to put the battery in, and that is the only reason I have given it 4 stars instead of 5.

Save $0.14 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment