Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Warren-Tricomi Protect Nurturing Conditioner-9.3 oz.

Warren-Tricomi Protect Nurturing Conditioner-9.3 oz.I pair this conditioner with the Warren Tricomi Protect Nurturing Shampoo, the scent is mild and complements the shampoo. I like it because it's not too heavy of a conditioner and it does the trick in conditioning my long straight thick hair. Will purchase again.

I love the smell of this stuff. However, my hair is still dry using both this along with the conditioner. My hair was alot softer with American Crew shampoo and conditioner which is better IMO.

Buy Warren-Tricomi Protect Nurturing Conditioner-9.3 oz. Now

This conditioner works great on the scalp, I live in a dry climate and find it really hard to find a conditioner that will kept my scalp moisturized, smells good too

Read Best Reviews of Warren-Tricomi Protect Nurturing Conditioner-9.3 oz. Here

No comments:

Post a Comment