Thursday, August 1, 2013

POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 15-Count (Pack of 8)

POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 15-CountI think it does a good job. it is very wet, does not dry out the skin and does a good job in cleaning off the makeup. Container seals well but I still keep it in a zip lock bag. Very well priced.

My favorite wipe with texture to exfoliate and clean my pores and clean mascara too. Will not irritate ur skin

Buy POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 15-Count (Pack of 8) Now

As much as I love my skin, as much as I want it to be clean and healthy for years, I am absolutely terrible about sticking to a skin regiment. I normally wash my face in the shower in the morning...if I'm lucky I'll wash it at night every now and then. I work full time and have three kids...when it's time for bed I'm tired!

Anyhow, my mom gave me these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I love them! I have sensitive, dry skin and these do not bother it in the slightest! They are the size of a small face cloth, so that is perfect. They also have a texture that exfoliates. I do not need rough exfoliation as my skin is already dry and sensitive, so just gently rubbing this on my face is perfect. They remove all my makeup including waterproof mascara. Let me say that I only wear face powder, sometimes a bit of blush, eyeshadow, lip gloss and mascara. To get the mascare off, I do have gently rub my eyelash between the cloth, but it does work. I usually just give them a swipe, which gets most of it off. I like having a little left in the morning for the look, then the rest washes off in the shower.

The actual package contains severl small 15 cloth packets. That is honestly perfect as the larger cloth packets lose the stickiness in their cover piece about halfway through. Plus, the 15 count are nice for travel or to keep in my purse.

These are awesome. I'm really happy with them.

Read Best Reviews of POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 15-Count (Pack of 8) Here

My sister and I honestly love these makeup removers. In fact we like them so much, that we signed up to get them delivered every few months! The scent isn't obnoxious, and they are able to remove what some removers leave behind--that mascara and eyeliner. Plus, I wear contacts and should note that these do not sting my eyes at all. The packages are also able to be resealed so that the towelettes don't dry out, but if they do, you can simply wet them to use them again. Totally recommend these.

Want POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 15-Count (Pack of 8) Discount?

These cleansing towelettes were horrible! They made my eyes sting and burn when removing my eye makeup and they barely removed any other makeup. I would strongly recommend Clean and Clear makeup dissolving foam cleanser! It takes off all eye and face makeup and leaves your face super clean!

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment