Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dermalogica Active Moist, 6 Fluid Ounce

Dermalogica Active Moist, 6 Fluid OunceI've been using Dermalogica Active Moist for about 2 years now. I got excited when I found out that I could purchase a larger container from Amazon for a lower price. I just opened this and used it this week. This stuff is like WATER! It is so watery it looks like milk. It pours out and DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSISTENCY OF THE REAL PRODUCT. This product is a SHAM is NOT the real thing. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM THIS SELLER. Go to Ulta or some other legitimate seller and save yourself the headache. I've wasted my money and I am pissed!!!

Been using dermalogica active moist for nearly 2 years, I find it really good but I've never gotten value like this size before :)

Buy Dermalogica Active Moist, 6 Fluid Ounce Now

I ordered this and was disappointed when it arrived in flimsy packaging with scraped off security seals. The product did not smell or look the stuff I have been using for 4 years. I did a side-by-side comparison with my current bottle and it was clearly not the real thing. I contacted the seller and they said they would not give me a refund because I opened it. I was surprised that they did not stand by the product at all. I had to contact Amazon to get a refund. Will not order anything from them again!

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Active Moist, 6 Fluid Ounce Here

I have very hard well water that really dries my skin out. I tried many different face moisturizers, but many seemed greasy and would often lead to break outs. This leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft and I've have had by far fewer skin issues and acne break outs. I use this in conjunction with Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel and am happy with the results. I highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin or are prone to acne breakouts.

Want Dermalogica Active Moist, 6 Fluid Ounce Discount?

If you have trouble finding a face lotion that doesn't cause you breakouts this is the stuff for you.

I'd recommend buying a smaller sample container before you drop the cash for this salon size. But if you know you like it this is a great value to buy the larger container. I use this every morning after my shower to make sure I'm not over-dry.

People often accuse excess oil for their breakouts. For me though excessive dryness can cause even more problems then the excess oil I'm trying to remove. This is a great follow-up to your face cleaning ritual to make sure your skin stays hydrated.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment