Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pure & Natural Body Wash Cleansing Rosemary & Mint - 12.8 Oz.

Pure & Natural Body Wash Cleansing Rosemary & Mint - 12.8 Oz.If you buy your soap based on ingredient lists then this might scare you away. I only gave it a try because it was the most natural-looking thing I could find at the grocery store one day. It turned out none of the ingredients bothered me. This may be because its watered-down. I don't mind if I'm paying extra for water, though, because even if the ingredients are bad for me they actually do a better job of sudsing and cleaning than the hippy soaps I was using before.

We wanted to go back to basics and find an organic body wash. The smell of this body wash is eye opening. I love it. It is a great way to wake up in the shower. Works great and my skin feels great after a shower. Highly recommend it.

Buy Pure & Natural Body Wash Cleansing Rosemary & Mint - 12.8 Oz. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment