Saturday, August 31, 2013

Olay Definity Pore Redefining Scrub, 5-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)

Olay Definity Pore Redefining Scrub, 5-Fluid OunceI had been using Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser and on a whim I decided to try the Olay Pore Redefining Cleanser. I religiously use some of the other Olay products and love them so I figured I would give this one a try. I used it for about two weeks and the only difference I saw was that my pores were looking larger! I wanted to give the Olay cleanser more time but I just couldn't stand the way my skin was looking. Once I started using the Neutrogena cleanser again my pores immediately started to appear smaller. The moral is....if you try this product and don't like it, try the Neutrogena. It might work better for you.

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I see visible pore size reduction on my face. I use this product with others in the Olay Definity line, they work wonderfully.

Buy Olay Definity Pore Redefining Scrub, 5-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

After a live consultation with someone from Olay, this line was suggested for me. I have found that skin is breaking out more than ever before! I woke up this morning with a big red pimple on the tip of my nose! I'm very disappointed in this product.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Definity Pore Redefining Scrub, 5-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment