Sunday, September 29, 2013

Alaffia - Shea Butter Daily Toning Face Cream - Unscented, 2.3 oz cream

Alaffia - Shea Butter Daily Toning Face Cream - Unscented, 2.3 oz creamI have a combination skin and it makes it difficult to find the right type of moisturizer that won't clogg my pores or be too light and dry easily without really moisturizing my skin. This product made from Shea Butter is simply the best! It moisturizes without leaving a greasy skin. My face feels so soft and i use the night face cream and soap as well. Would recommend it!. I have known of the benefit of Shea Butter my whole life but never have seen it transform into such manageable cream like this and from the scent, i know it's real Shea Butter as oppose to what it sold to us out there.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment